- IR sensor
- LED charge indicator
- HAC-compatible speaker **
- Backlit LCD screen
- Soft-touch keyboard
- Reset to factory settings
- Lanyard opening
- Charge/ transmit port
- Headphone jack, 3.5 mm
**Hearing aid users can listen to the guide directly.
- Press ◾, to turn the player on.
- If you see , press both buttons (◾ and )simultaneously to turn the player on.
Note! The players have a built-in battery; before starting work, make sure the battery is fully charged.
- To turn the player off, press ◾ and hold for ten seconds, or put the unit in the charger. The theft-prevention system continues to operate.
- To turn the player and its theft prevention system off, press and hold the buttons ◾ and for three seconds or place the unit in the charger.
- After turning the player on, you will see .
- Press and , to select the language.
- Press , to select the language.
- If you want to change the languate you are using, enter #1, and then press .
- You will see the screen shown here . Press and , to select the language.
- Press to confirm your language choice and exit the settings.
- Enter the preferred track number. Press ◾ if you would like to select another number.
- Press to play the track back.
- Continue pressing or, to scroll the track forward or backward.
- If needed, press the button again to pause playback.
- If needed, press ◾ to pause playback.
Note! The track will be played back automatically without any button press, if the function „Auto playback” is switched on via the Audio Master 3.
- Press or to adjust the playback volume.
- After setting the preferred volume, leave it be for one second, and the player will automatically leave the settings.
- Press when the player is on.
- You will see .
- If necessary, create your own window/ page using Audio Master 3.
- To check the player settings, press simultaneously and ◾*, when the player is off.
- You will see the screen below. Press or , to scroll the pages.
- To leave this screen, press ◾, and the player will turn off again.
* If the player was switched off by simultaneously pressing ◾and , the buttons ,◾and should be pressed at the same time.